Verse of the day

Click Here For Our Newsletter







Welcome to Parksville















                    Bro.


Brother Phillip Coffman and Family





Announcements:

We still need mowers to sign up for the following days:
June 24th
July 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
August 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
September 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
October 7th,14th, 21st


PRAYER LIST:
Hospital  
 
 
Patrick Wilson's Grandparents

 
 Cancer   
 JuJu CressDoug EvansJ.B. Shakleford
  Bob JacksonJack RichardsJennifer Shuk Rawlings
 Steve KephartBuford Montgomery Sharon Brummett McCarty
 Alex WaltersDiane's nieceJerome's Daughter
 Connie's Daughter, StephanieNorma Daugherty
 Family of   
Ronald BowerDonna Christian  
 Surgery   
 Suzy Peek, amputation of leg   
 Other   
 Jennifer's three children and husbandKathy Abbott and familyThose traveling
 Sue Wilson Arnold HonakerNed Honaker
  Morris Wilson, doctor appointment LostUnspoken
 Brother Phillip and familyGAP and Honduras mission tripsArea VBS programs
Prayers of Praise   
Celebrate Recovery Program at PBC James Belcher made it home from Egypt safe  



Click here to add a prayer request





ABOUT Parksville  About our church

Parksville is a small community with a population of approximately 900 and is located at the corner of Highway 34 and Highway 300 and is six miles west of the 127 bypass in Danville, Kentucky. Today, Parksville has a post office, Parksville Christian Church, Parksville Baptist Church (founded in 1923), Connie’s, a small sit down restaurant, a two-engine fire department, a volunteer rescue squad, and several unoccupied commercial buildings. Parksville was founded by James Parks who is buried in the Parksville Cemetery.

The desire for a permanent church building was born in a revival service held under a tent in July 1923. The present lot was secured January 19, 1924. On the 3rd Sunday in August 1924 the new building was used for worship. The debt on the church was paid off on February 23, 1925. Since that time, the surrounding land has been purchased and this made it possible to build additional classrooms, a church parsonage, and on January 24, 2006 a new Family Ministry Center that was dedicated to the be used for the worship of God and for the life building of His Kingdom among men.